Monday 26 September 2016

Lots of Shapes

I have incorporated several different shapes into this card!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Square + Circle + Rectangle + Star + sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-use-a-circle-square-rectangle-and-a
CRAFT Challenge - Autumn
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-382-22nd-of-september.html

I have used 2 papers from a paper pad called Botanicals. I covered the join between the 2 with some autumn coloured baker's twine.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I used an offcut of a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for the square.  The digital sentiment is from  From The Heart Stamps.  I matted with some brown paper and also added a star sticker and an autumn leaves 3D sticker.

I have used

1 comment:

  1. Lovely autumn colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our challenge this week. Hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete