Sunday 11 September 2016

Shine

A nice sunny coloured card - to maybe inspire the sun to appear here!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - Shine
http://www.theeastwind.com/
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-328-always-anything-goes.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Shine Bright" - thought that was appropriate!  The image is from The East Wind and coloured with copic markers and the matted onto black cardstock.  I bought a new set of pennant dies from Sizzix last Monday and just had to try them out.  I cut the top layer from an offcut of yellow cardstock and the base layer from an offcut of black cardstock.  I also added a strip of black gems.

4 comments:

  1. Suze this is just delightful and I love the yellow and black.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow and black are so effective.Such a sweet image too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my gave colour combos. Great work! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST
    WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!

    Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and very sunshiney too. Thank you for joining in the challenge at The East Wind this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The East Wind DT

    ReplyDelete