Wednesday 31 May 2017

Flowers

I originally coloured this a few weeks ago to fit a colour challenge - but didn't get it completed in time!  However, this time it has managed to get completed!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sami Stamps - Flowers
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/new-release-flowers-under-sea-and-sami.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some blue bling and a grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Suze… You have made a lovely card and it fits perfectly with the ‘Flowers’ challenge at Sami Stamps.
    Diane Louise (Guest DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our SAMI STAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete