Wednesday 24 May 2017

Steampunk Bug


When I saw the image for the current progressive challenge at Limited Runs, I knew just what I wanted to do.  And the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday was perfect for it.  So, for once I'm way ahead of time with the progressive challenge!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/sketch-112-with-cute-as-button.html
Limited Runs Progressive Challenge - Steampunk Bug
http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/progressive-challenge-4.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added strips of washi tape across the card.  The image as I said above is the Progressive Challenge image from Limited Runs.  I coloured with copic markers and then added some faux stitching.  I also die-cut some steampunk gears using some pearlescent cardstock and a set of dies from Memory Box.


Here is the sketch that I followed:



1 comment:

  1. Great work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete