Tuesday 25 July 2017

Summer Fun

I don't know that I have ever seen pink ladybugs before but it fitted with the colour scheme!  These two are climbing around on some summer flowers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colours + Summer
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/colour-challenge-18-july-2017
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-338.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Bo Bunny.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some mesh ribbon, a flower embellishment and some flower shaped buttons.  I coloured the blue one with a copic marker as the blue wasn't the shade that I wanted! 

1 comment:

  1. Suze this is so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete