Monday 21 August 2017

Back To School

Today has been the first day in over 3 weeks that it hasn't rained at all during the day!  It is amazing how much better you feel with the sun out all day!  I still managed to find some time to craft in between enjoying the sunshine.



I would like to enter these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Back To School
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/back-to-school-challenge.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-342.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by ProvoCraft.  I also used a smaller piece of digital paper from Scraps n Pieces.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some washi tape and a planner sticker on which I handwrote the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. I guess there are a good few mums wishing for the new school term to start. Super colouring of the little girl. Sun is out today after a cool start. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentimets Designs.
    Marja GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Suze, thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete