Monday 21 August 2017

Snow

When I started this card, I was inspired a bit by the wintry temperature outside!  Today, at least for now, the sun is shining!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-416.html
Catch The Bug - BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/a-new-challege-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Airy In August (Weather - snow)
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/monthly-challenge-19-airy-in-august.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  Matting is silver metallic paper and the banners have been die-cut from cartridge paper.  I distressed the outer edges of the card using a Tim Holtz Distressing Tool.

My BINGO line is 3 layers + Bugaboo Image + Distressed

4 comments:

  1. Wintry weather already? Whatever the inspiration was your card turned out adorable!. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are winter here - tail end of it anyway. So I suppose I should expect cold temperatures!

      Delete
  2. What a fun card! It's still warm here, but I am already looking forward to winter and snow! :)
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along in our August Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete